I host the mid-week PMChat tweetchat every week on Twitter, where we discuss Project Management topics in an Asia Pacific-friendly timeslot.
The format of PMChat is really simple – we discuss a single topic each week, with 6-8 questions over the hour. We hold the chat on Twitter every Wednesday 12.00pm AEST (Sydney), 2.00pm NZST / Tuesday 7.00pm US (Pacific), 10.00pm US (Eastern), while you can also join in and add your thoughts at any time using the #PMChat hashtag.
- (July 2017) Project Management and Leadership (Creating Value Amongst Chaos and Complexity)
- (July 2017) Mega-Projects – Opportunities and Challenges
- (August 2017) Benefits Management – Why It Matters And How Project Management Can Help
- (August 2017) Creating Your Dream Project Management Opportunity
- (November 2017) Lessons Learned – How Companies, PMs and PMOs Can Use Them The Drive Better Value Outcomes
- (November 2017) Taskonomy – Planning For Project Activity and Work Packages
- Project Conflict (March 2018)
- Project Tools – “My Favorite Things” (April 2018)
- Project Management in a Complex World” (April 2018)
- Project Stage Gates – The Beginning Or The End? (April 2018)
- Project Budgets (May 2018)
- So, What is a Project RACI? (May 2018)