I host the mid-week PMChat tweetchat where we discuss Project Management topics, in an Asia Pacific-friendly timeslot.
The format of PMChat is really simple – we discuss a single topic each week, with 6-8 questions over the hour. Anyone can join the chat by following the #PMChat hashtag on Twitter.
We hold the chat every Wednesday 1.00pm AEDT (Sydney), 3.00pm NZST // Tuesday 7.00pm US (Pacific), 10.00pm US (Eastern), while you can also jump in and reply at any time during the week.
- 19th July 2017 “Project Management and Leadership (Creating Value Amongst Chaos and Complexity)”
- 26th July 2017 “Mega-Projects – Opportunities and Challenges”
- 16th August 2017 “Benefits Management – Why It Matters And How Project Management Can Help”
- 23rd August 2017
- 8th November 2017 “Lessons Learned – How Companies, PMs and PMOs Can Use Them The Drive Better Value Outcomes”
- 15th November 2017 “Taskonomy – Planning For Project Activity and Work Packages”